so um what do you guys do when you hate everything you’ve ever made? trash all your worlds and characters? try to make them less awful? wait for the feelings to go away?
- andmaybeasoda answered: Put it in a drawer and forget about it for a month or two. Go back and see what’s salvageable. Carry on. Also, stop being srsly judgemental
- ohghostwhat said: UGH I know that feeling darling 8( tbh the only thing that has helped me is… Playing dragon age… ie successful distraction from legitimate problems
- ohghostwhat likes this
- goatsgonay answered: Leave it alone for a few months, lose all concept of what is good.
- herrashmoo answered: pretend nothing is ever wrong and keep going even if it blows? (me)
- cinnabarvolcanoburger posted this